Find out More About WooCommerce Cost of Goods
WooCommerce Cost of Goods makes it possible for you to track total profit and cost of goods in an easy way. To continue, you can do this if you add a Cost of Good field to both simple and variable items. Furthermore, costs per item and order are automatically calculated on checkout. Hence, in-depth reports provide exactly the information you need to improve your bottom line, including information on most and least profitable sellers.
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Features
- Add a Cost of Good to each item to know total costs of products sold in each order.
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost.
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite.
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category.
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV.
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite.
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite.
- Edit line item costs for editable orders.
WooCommerce Cost of Goods offers you a full-featured profit and cost of goods tracking for your store!
See What’s In It For You
Add Costs to Products
You can now add quickly a Cost of Good to each item that you sell, including product variations. Furthermore, they are used to calculate your total order costs. In this way, you will know not only how much you sold, but also what you really earned. More than this, you can save total costs for each order line at checkout and keep them historically accurate.
Focus your Marketing on Top Products
The extension enables you to decide which are your top items. You can do this by viewing which products are most profitable and least profitable in your shop, not only those which bring the biggest revenue. In addition, you will know for which products you should create coupons since you know which ones bring the most value in your store.
It is useless to track your cost of goods because without in-depth reporting. The plugin gives you actionable information to improve your profitability.
You can now simply add costs for your items and any other orders placed before using the extension. In this way, you will obtain instant insight into profitability.