WooCommerce Follow Up Emails
WooCommerce Follow Up Emails helps you automate communications via email and twitter to keep customers, students and prospects engaged with less work and spending money. Customize your emails and change your business for the better since nowadays social media is a powerful marketing tool. Follow-Ups is an extension which acts as an auto-responder to your customers with personalized emails.
Those emails are delivered automatically at a specific time in your customer’s inbox. This plugin is a customer friendly tool, which helps you maintain a more personal relationship with your clients. The emails are send after the customer does a specific action, like making a purchase, taking a quiz or signing up for an account.
This plugin allows you to:
- Email and Tweet your customers and prospects
- Track efficacy of your emails (open/clicks/sends/etc)
- Automate your marketing communications, so you can spend more time selling
- Track customer value to enhance knowledge of your customers
- Stay abreast of your students’ progress, and communicate updates
- Create reminders to ensure no communication is missed
- Optimize your email marketing spend with no outrageous monthly fees
- Create and manage mailing lists to get a complete 360-degree view of your email marketing
- Customize templates for each campaign (or even email) to ensure emails look great on every device
- Personalize your emails with built-in variables and merge tags, as well as support custom variables
- Enhance the WooCommerce email system and integrate it into your marketing plan
WooCommerce Follow Up Emails are directly integrated with many of your favorite plugins and extensions. It makes it extremely easy to send emails and tweets. It does not matter what plugins you are using even if you do not have WooCommerce installed. In fact, using our API, you can integrate with any service, just install Follow-up Emails and WordPress and you are ready to go!
How to install this extension
1. First, you have to download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
2. Then, you go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file that you downloaded with Choosed File.
3. In the end, you click Install Now and Activate the extension.