WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos is a simple way to work with the plugin that enables you to display color and image samples rather than dropdowns for variable items.
Utilizing color as well as image samples offers a much better method to show the available colors of a product, available styles, available sizes, or basically anything else that you can display using an image or color.
Consumers value seeing graphic representations of item characteristics when using your shop, and it can help make things feel refined and clean. Additionally, the admin interface allows you to determine colours and images at attribute level, or product level.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos is the solution if you are seeking to edge out the competitors through sharpening different goods available in your store.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos Features
The admin interface lets you define colours and images at attribute level, or product level. When editing an existing term, you can also eliminate or modify the swatch details.
This plugin is configured for global product attributes, like adding an image to a Product Category. You can use swatches on each variation you have set up.
Generate or choose an item feature set to begin configuring swatches. When making a new term for this attribute, you can select a color swatch or image.
You also have the choice to create color and image swatches on a per-product basis, override the global configuration, or select them for product-specific characteristics.
How to Set Up Colors and Photos for Global Attributes
- The first step is to go to Products > Attributes.
- Secondly, you generate a new attribute. You can also skip this step if you already have on built.
- Thirdly, you choose the gear icon on the right next to the attribute. When you float above this icon, you’ll see “Configure terms”.
- Then, you Add New Color (or the name that your attribute has).
- After than, you select either “Color” or “Image” in the swatch type dropdown.
- In the end, you select “Add New Color”.