WooCommerce Checkout Add Ons allows you to easily offer free or paid add-ons and services at checkout thus giving you the ability to upsell a product.
WooCommerce Checkout Add Ons Key Features
- Add option fields for add-on services and products (without inventory management)
- Optionally add costs for fields or selected options
- Use amount or percentage-based fees NEW
- Apply costs on a per-option basis
- Dynamically update the order details and total on the checkout page as options are selected or changed
- Saves selected options & uploads even if customers browse away from checkout!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions – A checkout add-on will add a one time charge to the initial purchase
- Allow admins and customers to view order add-ons
- Supports One Page Checkout
- Optionally view new fields from the “Orders” page
- Optionally sort or filter orders based on new fields
How to get started
Get the EffectIO Dashboard plugin and install it in your WordPress site. Then search the plugin in this dashboard, click on install and activate it.
After activating it, you should configure it. Simply do so by clicking on the Configure button: