WooCommerce Checkout Add Ons allows you to easily offer free or paid add-ons and services at checkout thus giving you the ability to upsell a product.
WooCommerce Checkout Add Ons Key Features
- Add option fields for add-on services and products (without inventory management)
- Optionally add costs for fields or selected options
- Use amount or percentage-based fees NEW
- Apply costs on a per-option basis
- Dynamically update the order details and total on the checkout page as options are selected or changed
- Saves selected options & uploads even if customers browse away from checkout!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions – A checkout add-on will add a one time charge to the initial purchase
- Allow admins and customers to view order add-ons
- Supports One Page Checkout
- Optionally view new fields from the “Orders” page
- Optionally sort or filter orders based on new fields