Woocommerce Drip lets you connect your WooCommerce store to your Drip Email Marketing account so you can track and analyse your subscribers and customers. It allows you to track conversions, sales (events) and lifetime value. You can even add a subscribe checkbox to enable customers to subscribe to your Drip campaigns.
WooCommerce Drip Key Features
- Conversions Tracker
- Lifetime Value Tracker
- Purchased Products Tracker
- Tags Subscribers
- Subscribe Checkbox (checkout & register)
- Extremely Easy to Use
What does WooCommerce Drip do?
- Goal Conversion: You can achieve a conversion goal(optionally) in your Drip account.
- Event Recorded: Record in your subscriber’s history an event for the sale.
- Lifetime Value: Update the lifetime value of the subscriber, so you can see how much value these customers have been, not just in one order but all of the orders they’ve made.
- Purchased Products: You can target broadcasts and campaigns at certain product owners using the records for the products purchase. You could even sell Drip campaigns using this method!
- Subscriber Name: The name custom field will be updated with the subscriber’s name used during checkout.
- Subscriber Tag: The subscriber will be given a tag of Customer, so you can easily see which subscribers are actually customers.
WooCommerce Drip also comes with an optional ‘Subscribe to Campaign’ checkbox that can be turned on and added to the checkout and account registration forms. You can choose the campaign for it to sign users up to and even customise the text it uses next to the checkbox.