WooCommerce Nested Category Layout lets you display all your items organized by product categories and sub-categories on the shop and catalog pages. This plugin provides an intuitive and attractive catalog layout by breaking products up by subcategory. WooCommerce typically allows you to show subcategories on shop and category page, but it can look chaotic. Also, the customers must click on the categories, and then on subcategories.
It is well known that the more barriers you put in the way of finding a product or purchasing, the more likely customers are to leave your site. WooCommerce Nested Category Layout makes it easier for the user. Instead of requiring customers to click through categories, then subcategories to get to products, it simply creates list on the shop and/or category pages organized by category / subcategory, then allows customers to click a category / subcategory title if they want to see more products.
If you don’t have a category for your product, this plugin will show these products at the top of the page, then show your categories and subcategories. If a product is in both the parent category and a subcategory, it will be displayed with the appropriate subcategory.
WooCommerce Nested Category Layout Features
- Increase customer satisfaction and sales with an intuitive layout that separates products by subcategory.
- Select which category pages to alter, and which to render as normal.
- Easily configure the number of products per subcategory to display on the shop and catalog pages.
- Known compatibility with WooCommerce Themes and the Genesis Framework.
- Flexible, overrideable architecture allows customization and support for additional themes and frameworks.