You are now able to generate a unique barcode for all orders on your site. So packing slips, e-tickets, reservations and a variety of other uses with just one Plugin WooCommerce Order Barcodes. You can use these barcodes on anything else that will benefit from getting a scannable barcode. You can create barcodes in five different types. These types range from standard barcodes to QR codes. You will be able to scan and process them on your business site. Customers will get these barcodes via their email. They can easily get it in print if they need.
With WooCommerce Order Barcodes helps you create scannable barcodes. These barcodes are associated with the orders placed by the customers on your site. It is a perfect plugin for events, reservations, and bookings. Interestingly enough, this plugin supports with WooCommerce Booking Plugin.
Generate Barcodes For Every Order
It can generate barcodes for every order as soon as customers place them.
These barcodes are also generated for the orders that you manually create via the WordPress dashboard. Once a customer places an order, the barcode automatically included in all order emails. Also, it includes in the order details page in the area of customer’s WooCommerce account. It helps the customer to get a print out easily with the barcode if he finds it necessary.
WooCommerce Order Barcodes Features
WooCommerce Order Barcodes brings a lot of features together. To quote:
- You are free to choose from five barcode types (standard barcodes and QR codes)
- You are able to scan codes and process them directly on your WooCommerce site.
- It will send the barcodes to the customers via their email address. Just like e-tickets
- Customers can take a printout of the barcode where they need it.
- Ability to create scannable barcodes
- Perfect for bookings and events