WooCommerce Print Invoices and Packing Lists lets you print your WooCommerce invoices and packing lists.
WooCommerce Print Invoices and Packing Lists allows you to easily print documents for orders straight from the Orders page (individually and in bulk), while editing orders, and allows customer to view invoices from the “My Account” page.
This plugin makes customizing your order documents as simple and flexible as possible for both users and developers. Invoice settings let you determine what information you want to show to customers, and you can even use a live preview to adjust colors, font sizes, and other appearance settings.
When you’re picking orders in your store or warehouse, you know exactly where each kind of product is. We’ve organized packing and pick lists in the same way your organize your inventory. Packing lists will show you items needed to fulfill a single order, and you can even exclude virtual (non-shipped) items or include customer notes.
WooCommerce Print Invoices and Packing Lists Features
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer — no coding needed!
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers