Find out More About WooCommerce Product Bundles
WooCommerce Product Bundles enables you to produce and provide extremely configurable product bundles, packages and assemblies, that consist of simple and variable items. More than this, Product Bundles is probably the most straightforward WooCommerce extension for creating configurable product packages. With Bundles, you can rapidly develop complicated products or generate easy discount combos by combining simple and adjustable items.
WooCommerce Product Bundles Features
- Assistance for easy, adjustable and subscription items
- Perfect for applications with strict inventory management needs
- Overrides the automatic bundled product amount price: the quantity field of every bundled item worth the Minimum Quantity.
- Adaptable pricing and shipping alternatives
- Configurable bundled item amounts and optional bundled products
- Innovative setting choices
- Works with a variable bundle weight each time a bundle consists of constructed products: constructed bundles have a fixed weight, which is described under Product Data > Shipping > Weight. Assembled bundled items (Shipped Individually disabled) have no impact on the weight of their container.
- Functions with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Assistance for several well-liked WooCommerce extensions such as Product Add-ons, Name Your Price and Composite Products
How to Install the Plugin
First of all, you download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
Secondly, you go to Add New and Upload Plugin at the top.
After that, you Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded at the first step.
In the end, you click Install now and Activate the extension.
Tips and Tricks
- Firstly, make optional bundled products have automatically selection. Therefore, optional bundled product checkboxes are unticked by default.
- Moreover, eliminate the “optional” suffix from optional bundled product headings. The extension adds an “- optional” suffix next to the name of bundled products that were optional.
- In addition, determine quantity restrictions (min/max) for the overall quantity of chosen bundled products. As they are, Product Bundles do not contain choices for determining bundled product quantity constraints at bundle-level. Instead, you may utilize WooCommerce Mix ‘n Match, which enables you to determine container-level amount restrictions for varieties of grouped items.
- Furthermore, allow discounts over bundled product sale prices. Do not ignore sale prices when applying bundled item discounts.
- Besides that, modify the look of product subtotals in the cart/orders. Equally important, add together the subtotals of parent/child line products in cart/order templates. Also, show the aggregated worth instead of the actual subtotal of the parent product. Additionally, intend and display the subtotals of individually-priced items with a Subtotal: prefix.