WooCommerce URL Coupons allows you to add a individual URL to a coupon code that automatically applies a discount or optionally adds products to the customer’s shopping cart.
This URL is added to any coupon in your WooCommerce store. When the user clicks on the URL, it automatically applies the discount, making the print advertising actionable.
WooCommerce URL Coupons Features
- Set a individual URL for a coupon that applies the coupon when the URL is visited.
- Optionally set one or more products that will be added to the customer’s cart when the unique URL is visited.
- Control if and where the customer is redirected to after visiting the URL.
- Track and increase conversions from your online and print advertisements by removing coupon fields.
- Improve conversions by automating action when the customer clicks.
- Help current customers remember, share, and use coupons.
- Optionally hide other coupon application methods.
- Supports WooCommerce Smart Coupons.
- Use WooCommerce One Page Checkout.
- Reduce purchase barriers by applying discounts and adding items to the cart automatically.
- Set coupon minimum amounts, expiration dates, or usage limits.