WooCommerce Conditional Content allows you to display a wide range of content (messages, advertisements, reminders, and other types of content ) according to a set of rules that you create. This plugin helps you provide your customers with a unique and customized experience while surfing through your website. Whether you advertise which products are about to run out of stock or which products are within a specific price range, WooCommerce Conditional Content has it all covered.
Control the way in which content is displayed on your website through a set of rules that you configure.
The very core of the extension is the Rule Builder – this constructs the conditions in which content is displayed within your website. The conditions range from simple text messages to pre-defined complex messages that include criteria you control. In this way, you create powerful conditional content displays through your store.
WooCommerce Conditional Content Key Features
- Display a message on products which are about to go on sale.
- Display a message on products which are about to go out of stock or expire.
- Display messages to specific users or specific user roles.
- Display messages on the cart when certain products are in it.
- Display messages on products when other items have been added to the cart.
- Display messages to users who have already added the product or other products from the same category to their cart. ( A great combination to your hat are these gloves ).
- Display Pricing tables that correlate to Dynamic Pricing rules.
What is more, WooCommerce Conditional Content works best with WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing extension. Conditional content displays certain content on products when customers add them to cart. Therefore, let users know about a discount they can receive if they purchase more products.