WooCommerce First Data Gateway lets your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site; customers can securely and safely save their cards for future checkout.
Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization. Benefit from tons of great features like enhanced checkout forms, Subscriptions support, capturing charges, and more!
WooCommerce First Data Gateway supports three gateway modes available from First Data:
- Payeezy Gateway: Payeezy Gateway (formerly GGe4, will soon be known as Clover Gateway), lets you accept credit card payments via First Data directly on your site, and supports TransArmor tokenization.
- Payeezy (API): Payeezy Gateway merchants can upgrade to Payeezy (ask your First Data rep!) to take advantage of the Payeezy.js library while maintaining the features they love. Payeezy supports all features of Payeezy Gateway, but it also tokenizes card information client-side before sending it away from your site for increased security and reduced PCI compliance burden.
- Global Gateway (Formerly Linkpoint): This legacy First Data solution is also supported to process credit card transactions for merchants who can’t yet upgrade their First Data accounts.
- Accept all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout*
- Process automatic refunds from within WooCommerce NEW*
- Capture charges for pre-authorized transactions directly from within WooCommerce NEW*
- Void pre-authorized transactions to cancel orders from within WooCommerce NEW*
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions*
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders*
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout to help customers complete transactions NEW*
- Supports TeleCheck for eCheck processing NEW*
- Legacy Global Gateway support
- Support for Soft Descriptors (multiple sites on one merchant account)*