WooCommerce Order Delivery makes it easy for customers to choose a delivery date for their orders during the checkout process. You can also decide which dates are not available for shipping or delivery and disable specific delivery periods by country or state.
WooCommerce Order Delivery Features
- Pick the delivery date, as part of the checkout process: Display an integrated calendar that lets your user choose the delivery date.
- Specify the dates when deliveries are not available: You can set the time according to the minimum working days.
- Display the estimated delivery period, instead of a date selector.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping to specific countries or states.
- Shipping calendar within WooCommerce to see an overview of upcoming shipments.