WooCommerce Order Status Manager lets you create, edit and delete completely custom order statuses and integrate into your order management flow.
WooCommerce Order Status Manager Features
- Create new order statuses and add icons or action buttons.
- Display order status descriptions to customers on the “View Order” page to explain order status.
- Edit WooCommerce core statuses to set a “next status” for new action buttons.
- Drag and drop orders statuses to re-order the way they’re shown in your adminNEW.
- Use “Next Statuses” to create a seamless fulfillment workflow and add order action buttons.
- Add bulk actions for new statuses in the orders list.
- Include orders with custom statuses in shop reports.
- Mark order statuses as “Paid” to include download links, purchase notes, or other features when customers view these orders.
- Mark order statuses as “requires payment” to show “Pay” and “Cancel” links to customers NEW.
- Add new order emails, which can be triggered based on status changes.
- Edit new email content via new templates.
- Import existing custom statuses from custom code or other plugins.
- Safely delete custom statuses without losing orders.