WooCommerce Shipwire is a full-featured integration for Shipwire, including real-time shipping rates, automatic order fulfillment processing, and live inventory / tracking updates.
Simplify Shipping and Inventory Management with Shipwire
It easily displays real-time shipping quotes from Shipwire to your customers during checkout. Automatically exports orders to Shipwire after they’ve been processed. Inventory and order tracking information can be updated automatically on a recurring schedule. Tracking information is available on the Edit Order page to see the status of every order placed.
WooCommerce Shipwire – Features:
- Show real-time shipping rates directly from Shipwire
- Supports split orders so you can manage some or all products via Shipwire NEW
- Select which countries to use for automatic order export to Shipwire
- Opt to automatically export paid orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment
- Option to automatically update inventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (i.e. every 5 minutes)
- See order and tracking information for every order right on the Edit Order page
- Customers will see tracking information in the account section and “order completed” emails NEW
- Automatically receive email if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
- Optionally add handling fees per item if an order contains more than one item
- Supports serial number scanning for electronics sellers NEW