WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments lets you use advanced rules to control countries/states, payment gateways and shipping methods available during checkout.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Features
Conditional Shipping Methods
- You are free to enable or disable your shipping methods.
- Apply shipping method restrictions. These restrictions can be with particular product categories, products, or the shipping classes.
- You can create multiple add-on flat rates, making them available on the conditional basis, depending on the weight of the product or the distance and destination.
- You are able to create product-level restrictions if you want to comply with the terms-of-service of the shipping carrier and the customs import regulations associated with particular items.
Conditional Payment Gateways
- It is up to you to enable or disable payment gateways on the given conditions.
- You will able to restrict the gateway options. These options are based on the limits of minimum transaction and availability of the billing country.
- You can also create the gateway restrictions. These restrictions can be on the items and shipping methods to comply with the terms of service of the payment gateway. Some items are hard to ship to certain areas. Some countries do not allow the product and its shipping.
Restrict Shipping Countries and States
- Exclude shipping countries and states in your shop based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
- Create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
Easy and Extensible
- WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments is extensible and easy to function. Once installed on your site, you will have a complete control on your shipping methods and products.