WooCommerce Customer Order CSV Export lets you export orders or customer records, bulk export records on-demand, or you can set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers.
Both order and customer CSV exports are processed asynchronously in the background on your site. This means that you can begin an export, and it will process as you continue to work on other things. These exports are batch-processed to prevent timeouts, letting an export churn through thousands of records while you continue working on your site.
WooCommerce Customer Order CSV Export Features:
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more
- Export order data such as line items, order totals, shipping information, and other details
- Create custom export formats to include the order or customer data you need
- Processes exports asynchronously so thousands of records can be exported at one time, even while you continue working on your site!
- Download files immediately, or continue working — you’ll see an admin notification when your files are ready for download
- Bulk Export tool lets you export all orders, or export based on order status, product(s) included, product categories included, or date range
- Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all customers, or a list of customers by registration date
- Manually export or transfer one or more orders while viewing your order list via bulk actions
- Set a custom filename for manually or automatically exported files
- Automatically export WooCommerce orders to excel on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or to multiple email addresses
- Automatically export customers to CSV on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or to multiple email addresses
- Define an export schedule and starting time for auto-exports
- Option to automatically export orders individually as soon as they’re paid for
- Automated exports only include new records to avoid duplication
- Transfer status for automated exports is monitored to notify you of failures
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only
- Compatible with several other plugins, including:
- View and download previous exports from the past 14 days from your “Export List”
- Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders