WooCommerce Customer Order CSV Import Suite allows you to import both customers and orders into WooCommerce from a CSV file.
This is an important tool when you want to migrate your existing shop to a different eCommerce platform on the WooCommerce. It will allow you to maintain all the accounts of your customers along with their customer history. If you have coupons to migrate to the old platform or are running a campaign to create hundreds of coupons, this tool will be ideal for you. The importer will do this job very well and import all of them.
WooCommerce Customer Order CSV Import Suite will import the customer within a short time and with a minimum hassle and will be able to import the orders and link them to the products and customers of your shop.
WooCommerce Customer Order CSV Import Suite Features
- Select an import file location: you can now upload your file, either file path or from a URL or you can copy and paste your import data.
- Import customer details like name, addresses, and emails.
- Merge customer data from your import with existing users.
- Import coupons – include usage limits and sale item exclusions.
- Merge coupons – that are useful for mass-updating coupon data.
- Import order data.
- Merge your order data to update order status and totals or add meta in bulk such as tracking numbers.
- Import the custom fields.
- Import custom taxonomies for all orders, customers, and coupons if you have added them by third party code/ plugins.
- You can do multiple shipping methods per order with it.
- It imports order data that is in the background.
- The format of Flexible import needs a minimum of fields to import but at the same time, it allows fully defined orders, customers, and coupons.
- Ideal compatible with the Customer/Order CSV Export extension.