Use WooCommerce Skrill Gateway to Securely Process Payments
The WooCommerce Skrill Gateway extension processes payments through Skrill’s secure servers.
Skrill (otherwise known as Moneybookers) is one of the world’s largest online payment providers, and is currently used by over 135,000 merchants. Skrill supports over 40 currencies, covering 200 countries and territories, and allows you to securely accept over 100 local payment options, bank transfers, and credit cards.
The WooCommerce Skrill payment gateway extension sends payment through Skrill’s secure servers by either redirecting the customer to Skrill’s securely hosted payment page to enter payment information or by iframing this page on your own site. Since the customer’s payment information is handled by Skrill’s servers and not your own, a valid SSL certificate is not required and complex PCI requirements are eliminated.
Why Use WooCommerce Skrill Gateway?
- No need for costly SSL certificates
- Maximum security since payments are processed through Skrill’s secure servers
- Process global payments in over 40 currencies
- Superior chargeback and fraud protection
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Accepts regional credit / debit cards