Find Out More About WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro allows your store to have sequential, rather than random, order numbers. Additionally you can customize your order numbers by setting a starting number, order number length, and custom prefixes and suffixes. Instead of your order numbers looking like 15, 16, 37, and so on, they could now be WT-01000-UK, WT-01001-UK, for example.
This plugin works equally well for new and established stores. If your WooCommerce site already has orders placed, the sequential order numbers will pick up from the last order number. You can also choose to begin with the starting number you configure.
WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro Features
- Generate sequential order numbers for your store.
- Begin the order numbering at any number.
- Choose a custom order number prefix or suffix.
- Include the current day, month, or year in your custom order number prefix or suffix.
- Include the current time: hour, minute, second in your custom order number prefix or suffix.
- Set automatically the length of the order numbers.
- Eliminate orders with only free products from the paid order sequence for accounting purposes and assign their own personalized prefix.
The Number Series & Plugin Settings
There are three number series the plugin operates with:
- “Temporary order” numbers
- “Free order” numbers
- “Completed order” numbers
To begin with, you need to enable the plugin from the settings site. You can locate those settings if you go to Downloads > Settings > Order Numbers. Consequently, the first order number will be 1 for all order series. If you would like to begin anywhere else, you can modify the purchase number. Ultimately, you can remove the plugin if you wish without any problems, because it doesn’t change any of the authentic order data.